Friday, February 23, 2007

Fire Crotches

In Chaunte's latest blog, she mentioned that she had convinced Anna to stay away from "Fire Crotches." I found this to be absolutely hilarious. A little mean to Cheyne, but funny nonetheless.

She also mentioned that a lot of people have been asking her about her and Anna's fathers. I really don't think you guys, the fans, should be trying to discuss these personal matters with her. There is a line when it comes to fans and celebrities, and some people are crossing it. Continue asking her about her bikini's but please leave sensitive matters such as this alone.

Anyways, once again I missed Wednesday's episode so I will have to catch a repeat soon. I'm a bit scared to watch this one because I don't think any future Maui Fever episode can top what we saw in episode 5. That episode was just brilliant and if there was any reason as to why they should film another season, this was it.

You'll hear from me soon.