Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Maui Fever: Chaunte is Not Bi!

Chaunte's Blog: Reacting To Your Comments
I find that hilarious that people have e-mailed you asking if you go both ways. Some people are just sick, and very imaginative.

Being honest though, I never really imagined you to be a girl that likes other girls. Anna on the other hand seems like she would have some interest. With her sweet personality, and not forgetting mention how she is probably the most beautiful girl on the island, I'd imagine even Anna gets a few girls motor running. And when that happens, so does experimenting. I bet all the boys are just picturing this now - maybe even the girls too! We love you Anna!

One last thing Chaunte. I think it's really cool how you don't regret what happens when you see yourself on TV. You are a very confident girl, and you have good reason to be.

No comments: